Lipotropic nutrients are a class of natural ingredients that play important roles in the body’s use of fat. These compounds enhance the liver and gallbladder’s role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal. The main amino acids used to make these shots are Methionine, Inositol, Choline and B12.
Methionine: An amino acid that will prevent excess fat buildup in the liver – preventing fatigue.
Inositol: A nutrient that aids in metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol.
Choline: B-vitamin nutrient that facilitates the movement of fats into the cells. It is essential for the health of the liver and kidneys.
B-12: An essential vitamin in helping to form new, healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels, which is often a concern for many patients. Additionally, B-12 can provide improved sleep, relief from allergies and stress, and can combat moodiness, as it is an essential vitamin for the nervous system. Using it as a supplement with our weight loss system will enhance your weight loss results.
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections
• Co-enzymes that are required for proper metabolism of fats, and have the ability to remove fat from the liver
• Energy boost
• Speed up thought process and improve mood
• Building blocks for cell walls
• Essential components for normal cell and brain function
• Help control cholesterol levels and gallstones
• Helps emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
• Helps keep healthy skin tone and strong nails
• Promote healthy hair growth, and controlling estrogen levels
• Help with transforming carbohydrates into energy
• Help minimize unwanted water gain
To get started, please call us at 303-396-0334, or use the form on the Contact Page. Your information is protected by HIPAA and is kept completely confidential.