Sermorelin is also known as GRF 1-29 NH 2, which stands for Growth Hormone Releasing Factor with the numbers indicating the amino acid chain that is responsible for the effect of the Sermorelin. Sermorelin IS NOT HGH; Sermorelin works by promoting the secretion of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) from the pituitary gland.
What to Expect with Sermorelin Treatment
You can expect to see an increase in HGH levels within 3 – 6 months from the initiation of therapy. We closely monitor your hormone levels via blood screening to make sure you are hitting optimal levels, so that way you can experience the maximum benefit with minimal to no side effects.* For benefits of Sermorelin treatment, see below.
*No guarantee of specific results. Individual results may vary.
Conoco works so you can rest
• Increases development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
• Improvements in workout and recovery
• Reduces body fat through lipolysis (fat breakdown)
• Increases levels of energy, strength, and stamina
• Increase muscle mass, definition, and endurance
• Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
• Strengthens the immune system
• Improved regulation of other hormones
• Increases IGF-1 production
• Boost healthy levels of growth hormone
• Increases the mineralization of bone density and health
Sermorelin acetate (Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone – GHRH) is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring substance that stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH). Produced within and secreted by the pituitary gland, growth hormone is necessary for childhood growth and development.
Why Use Sermorelin vs. HGH?
Sermorelin use leads to the preservation of youthful anatomy and physiology without the possible harmful side effects associated with HGH administration. Also, law prohibits off-label use of HGH. The function of Sermorelin is to stimulate pituitary function; the pituitary gland regulates the amount of HGH production. This increases the safety and minimizes the side effects.
To get started, please call us at 303-396-0334, or use the form on the Contact Page. Your information is protected by HIPAA and is kept completely confidential.